Worship with Christ on Capitol Hill
In Person or Livestream at 9:30am (Central) on Sundays
Having trouble watching the livestream? See tips below.
Join via Zoom
You can also join via Zoom meeting on Sundays at 9:30am (Central).
Meeting ID: 883 8112 1927
Would you like to see or follow along with today’s worship guide? Find each Sunday’s worship guide pdf at christoncapitolhill.com/blog/
During hybrid worship, write your prayer request at https://tinyurl.com/3skbbtsk to have your prayers read during the Prayers of the People & shared in the weekly email.
Or you can email your prayer request to Pastor Joy, email@example.com.
Pray for one another.
Tips for watching livestream worship
Why is the video not playing? If your video will not start, follow these steps:
- Make sure the video is playing by selecting the play icon in the bottom-left section of the video.
- Double check your internet connection.
- Refresh the web page.
The video stops to load frequently. If your video plays, but stops to load frequently it is most likely an issue with your network speed. Here are some tips for better playback:
- Reduce stream quality by selecting the gear icon on the video and selecting a lower resolution (540p instead of 1080p or auto).
- Reduce other network usage by making sure other pages you might have open are not actively updating.
- Check to make sure other devices on your internet are not actively using the internet (for example, watching a video on a different device).
- If you logged in during one of our live-stream breaks, you may need to refresh your screen to start the programming again. To refresh your screen, click on the refresh symbol, typically located directly left of your browser’s web address line.
- We recommend that you connect your device to the internet by using an Ethernet cable rather than wireless WiFi, it will often deliver a better streaming experience.